Monday, August 30, 2010

Auto Air Conditioning (A/C) Recharging FAQs

Examples of Low-pressure (low-side) port locations Buick LeSabre Pontica Bonneville Olds 88 … (Consult your owners manual or sticker under the hood for original R-12 volume). Auto Air Conditioning (A/C) Recharging FAQs A/C Recharging 1. How do I know if I need to retrofit before recharging? (How do I know if I have an R12 system or R- 134a?) 2. How do I find the low-side port? 3. If I put in refrigerant (top off), do I need to add oil too? If so, what type and how much? 4. How much refrigerant should I put in? 5. Do I …

Examples of Low-pressure (low-side) port locations Buick LeSabre Pontica Bonneville Olds 88/Regency Toyota Camry Ford Taurus Honda Saturn Mitsubishi Galant VW Passat 3. If I put in refrigerant (top off), do I need to add oil too? If so, what type and how much? Interdynamics’ top off products contain the proper ratio of replacement oil. 4. How much refrigerant should I put in? We recommend using a pressure gauge for an accurate fill. Interdynamics’ color-coded gauges will indicate whether you should continue filling (charging) or not. If you have just retrofitted from an R-12 system and had all the R-12 refrigerant removed, you should fill a system with R-134a at 80-85% of the original R-12 Volume. (Consult your owners manual or sticker under the hood for original R-12 volume).

2007 Jeep Patriot Refrigerant Recharge How Ac, , How To Recharge An Auto A C System Ford Focus, Automotive Ac Powerpoint, Pontiac Air Condition Recharge, Camaro Air Conditioning Recharge, Automotive A C Design Book, 1988 Camaro Air Conditioning Low Side Valve, 98 Camaro Ac Recharge, 98 Saturn Sl2 Ac Recharge Port

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.